The Technical Office supports research by:
- Designing equipment for specific research applications.
- Acquiring research infrastructure.
- Designing bespoke tools not available in the market.
- Searching for suppliers of equipment, materials and research infrastructure.
- Taking part in contracts with companies and applied projects of the Institute.
Examples of systems designed in Technical Office:
- Laminator and wire drawing machine for superconductors.
- Laser beam optical systems.
- Polyethylene wear system.
- Chambers for LFZ.
- Portable laser-based system for cleaning in the heritage sector.
- Isostatic Press.
- Magnetic refrigeration prototype.
- Laser Furnace.
The technical areas are:
- Vacuum Chambers.
- Technical and commercial relations.